AUDIT & ASSURANCE Performing Risk Assessment Procedures to identify the risk of material misstatement. • Designing other audit procedures as per the results of such risk assessment procedures
• Performing compliance procedures to examine the design, consistency and operating effectiveness of
the internal control system
• Communicating the weaknesses identified in the internal controls to the management and those
charged with governance
• Providing suggestions for improvement and strengthening of the controls
• Performing substantive procedures to examine the completeness, accuracy, occurrence and validity of
the transactions and the balances.
• Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes. • Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles and applicable Accounting Standards/IFRS.
• Checking the genuineness of the expenses and incomes booked in accounts. • Checking the ownership, existence, valuation and controls over the assets of the entity • Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
• Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent
recurrence. • Performing substantive analytical review procedures by using various ratios, trends and other statistical
tools and examining any significant changes thereon • Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
Account. • Issue of Audit Reports under various laws. Types of Audit conducted ; • Statutory audit of most types of entities.
• Internal Audit
• Concurrent Audit to help the clients in early detection of misstatements and timely completion of audit
work. • Special Audit of N.B.F.C (Under R.B.I) Revenue / Inspection / Stock Audit • Operation / Management Audit • VAT Audit under the local VAT laws • Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961. • Audit under other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961 such as 80HHC, 80-IA, etc. • Revenue Audit of Banks. • Branch Audits of Banks. • Audit of PF Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Schools, etc. • Audit of Co-operative Societies. ACCOUNTING SERVICES• Preparation of the financial budgets by determining projected incomes and expenditures.
• Preparation of the books of accounting entries along with ledgers and trial balance. • Preparing P/L A/C and Balance Sheets along with the relevant schedules and notes to accounts.
• Monitoring the sources of income and the places of expenditure in order to find opportunities to reduce
unnecessary expenditure and generate more revenue.• Preparing the depreciation and amortization schedules as per the latest legal provisions• Compliance with the provisions that are applicable to the NRIs and preparation of Financial Statements for
• Preparing the cash flow and fund flow statements to show the flow of cash from operating, investing and
financial activities.• Determining the appropriate amount of working capital needed for the smooth functioning of the client and to
reduce the cost of working capital to minimum levels possible.• Calculation of Significant ratios such as Debt/Equity ratio, Interest Coverage Ratio etc in order to analyse the
performance of the client and to compare it with earlier years or other firms in the same industry. Helping the clients to comply with the various tax procedures.
• Designing procedures for the client which help them to safeguard their assets and improves accountability.• Designing and implementing an efficient Management Information System so as to improve the quality and
availability of information for the management.• Automation of the Accounting System to provide the client with better management of data and processing.
• Automation of various business processes to provide the client with better cost-efficiency and greater
competitive advantage.• Business Process Management Implementation and review for the management, improvement and control
of business processes for the client.